sobota 29. října 2011

IF I WON A MILLION DOLLARS ;-)

    If I won a million dollars, I would fly to Hollywood by my private aircraft. I want buy a small house with three dogs and I will listen rock music every day. I will have very big garden with many fruit trees and large swimmingpool. I will walk with my dogs out.
    I will meet many celebrities and I will go to parties. With me in my house will live my favourite writer Christopher Paolini. Next to my house will live my favourite music bands- Bon Jovi and Hollywood Undead. They will play for me always. And I will organize many concerts. Free of course, because I have a lot of money :-) I will sing and dance with my friends every day and every night. It will be a wonderfull life !!!!
I will buy a hollyday in Greece for my parrents and the rest of my money I will give to charity.

4 komentáře:

  1. Hi :**..Very nice!Would you really lived in Hollywood, if you won the million? Me too!Bezchybný blog!:)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Katherina Rajdlikova knows, what she wants. And I hope she'll invite me to her house.

    PS: This is no mistake work. Nice blog and writer

    OdpovědětVymazat